Old August 15th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

In the past you've stated that I'm violating federal law and again and I emphasis how.

Yes, you DO emphasis how you break it...By pasting your bogus
broadcast station notes all over USENET. No one (excpet Morkie and
he's already an admitted liar) beleives you...least of all me.

Their not bogus station steve, I have recieved a number of request via
regular mail for QSL Cards, the station IS on the air 24/7 and I have
had people from as far away as Canada hear it running a power output of
50 to 100 watts

"They're"

Sure they are. Do you have a broadcast license?

You dont' need a broadcast license under Part 15

indeed but steve thinks everyonebreaks therules what does that say
about HIM I wonder

their's no law against that. As a
matter of fact those people that had mail me for QSL request heard
about the station on here or the Free Radio Network. The only
foolishness on here is your stupidity

No...YOUR stupidity.

You know what steve your right, I am stupid and a moron, beacuse I have
to sit here and waste a small part of my pathenic life to respond to
your moronic responds

indeed that is an exacellant statement were it not for the nature of of
his stuff being so outragous you about have to respond I would not
either

sure you will you've claimed that you complained to FCC for a year know
yet, I have not recieved anything from them...hmmm and you call me a
liar....suire you will steve....as they say steve good luck in the
contest.

incidently you say you haven't heard from the FCC have you heard from
other LE you know about your soon to b aressted staus
BTW you will have proven my point that YOU and the FCC are supressing
not only the free speech of amateur radio operators, but the free
speech of Part 15 radio stations.

your pal
Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO