Old August 15th 06, 09:05 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark The Moron Morgan Mark The Moron Morgan is offline

Default BOWEL MOVEMENT IN 18mins and counting!

"P. Bloom" wrote in message
ups.com...

rock wrote:
wrote:
rock wrote:

wrote:

rock wrote:

my doc is an early 30s English broad. i'd rather have her hand up my
ass than my own any day of the week.

Well, thats impressive provided she first takes the necessary measures
to ensure she doesnt shake hands with another person with that same
hand for approx 8 days.

latex gloves aren't good enough?

Well no, what is important is how's the 'movement' going? Sometimes it
really is hard, but if you stop nature from "finding its way out" ...
you've got a months supply of food, minimum.

"Hmmm.. I never thought of it that way.."

Well, food isn't so easy to find in some countries, particularly out in
the bush and as the scouts say "be prepared".

Tonight's tea could be next weeks feed as well, depending on how you
control you're bodies unwanted actions... I mean, you know, **** this
going to the crapper.dat all the time... one **** a week should be
heaps!

an interesting idea.

letting the body fester on its own fecal matter.

how would you ensure the fecal matter stays inside the body? a cork? a
thumb? recall that the body can produce, at times, highly combustable
gases that could result in a minor explosion of fecal matter. keep such
energy inside could rupture a colon.

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR JUICY READY AND WAITING HOLE!

teh art of the blumpkin is amlost a los art know my der old papa tawt me teh
blump

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?