Old August 16th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Cease and desist

DrDeath wrote:
"FreeSpeechStore" freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in message
news
You're just being flamed, lamed, and trolled by a bunch of brain-dead CB
radio

****wads. Get over it.

No, he is being flamed, lamed, and trolled by a bunch of dumbass hams, most
of the CBers have him killfiled.

and yet Dr fully half of your posts mention me it is amazing the way
you "ignore" me

althought you over draw I am harrased and flamed by exacctly 2 ham
Wismen and Robeson and there legion of sock puppets