Old August 16th 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb
FreeSpeechStore FreeSpeechStore is offline

Default coward

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:48:29 -0700, the messenjah wrote:
Kali wrote:
said:
: K. A. Cannon wrote:
:
http://skywriter.diaryland.com/060811_37.html
:
: Bwa Ha Ha ha ha ha
:
: You filthy little creep. Serena's 12 year old daughter

[...]

Is she the one you wrote the poem about? Just curious.

Of course you're curious. Her daughter reads by blog. Her mother told me
that she saw a dirty picture on my website.

But, that's not wrong is it? It's not nearly as bad as calling Kevin and
telling him I'd like to kick his ass, is it? Ya stupid ****.

Nope, not as bad as making threats on the phone. After all, internet
porn is more common than lice such as yourself, Chuckie.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n