Old August 16th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 05:56:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm

indeed when robeson is reduced to blowing gasket over misplacing a
space it is almost funny to watch he try and twist that in to extreme
dishonnor

No, you lied about your military service.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling on her

You don't have any spelling skills to "improve," you illiterate *******.

cease and desist

STFU, whining illiterate *******.