Old August 17th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Walters Ron Walters is offline

Default Sommer antennas

jawod wrote:
Ron Walters wrote:

Would like to hear from Owners of the XP5xx and the XP7xx series of
antennas from Sommer located in Florida.

Looking at that antenna plus the SteppIR. Will go up on a 45ft Rohn
Tower that now supports a TA-33 tribander by Mosley

Looking for both the positive as well as negative observations.

Appreciate your input

Ron W4LDE

Can you please list a website for this product? Nothing on first try google

Was on the site yesterday,but tonight I am having trouble getting it to
open, but I am also having trouble with lots of sites

Here is the address,
http://www.sommerantennas.com/

Ron