Old August 17th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
cruikshank cruikshank is offline

Default Need Schematic or info for Radio Shack Pro-30

I bought a Pro-30 for $5 today. Took a chance. At first it works, it
scans but no audio. I open it and 4 wires are off. If I clip a
earphone onto the leads marked Earphone it works, But I'm not sure
where to hook the speaker wires. When I hook them up where I think
they should go Blue to Blue and White to white.. I get the programing
beep, but no Audio. Can someone help me with this. I'm looking at
where to solder 4 wires and my paperweight is a scanner. Thanks, Dave
in PA WB3EKN