Old August 17th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Buck Buck is offline

Default What is wrong with Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:06:59 GMT, Paul Hinman
wrote:

The tracking is not a problem, FEDEX tracking works across the borders
and the USPS and Canada Post tracking systems interface with each other
using the tracking number issued at the point of mailing.

Things may have changed, but when I tried to get tracking and/or proof
of delivery, I couldn't get it and got ripped off.

--
73 for now
Buck