Old August 17th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Stuck on a Desert Island 'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio - My Choice Is . . .

MCQZ,

Stuck on a Desert Island 'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio ?
- - - My Choice Is . . . the Sony ICF-SW7600GR 'portable'
AM/FM Shortwave Radio.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0edf2c2feb7923

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...acbe683366a500

* The Sony ICF-SW7600GR 'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio
for the Price is a Better Radio.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...86e2c6735c3459

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f28501c5e834e7

* the Sony ICF-SW7600GR 'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio
has more Good Features then any other Radio in it's Price Range.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d078c37631cae7

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c4c12c1284c635

Plus - Consider the Sony AN-LP1 Active Shortwave Loop Antenna
to use with the Sony ICF-SW7600GR for a great Travel Radio Combo.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71f5107eef0b02
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ac24735bdffee3

sony no boloney ~ RHF