Old August 17th 06, 12:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.rasap,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.music.dio,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Text Medium No. 5 Text Medium No. 5 is offline

Default cease and desist your harrassment

Hail Eris! On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:43:12 -0700, an old freind jabbered
inanely:
Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:24:42 -0700, an old friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:

Just noticed this...

I'm sure you would be ready at any moment to service me as you are a
fag.

Just because he's bisexual doesn't mean he's attracted to you.

good luck on that one

OTOH I do comend this person posts as a waster of BW far beyond anything I
would try

Try to comprehend this: ALL HALE TEH MIGHTY POAST COUNT, FOR IT HACE
MUCH GRATENIZZ!!!

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."