Old August 17th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
Mr. Hammington Mr. Hammington is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you want the ARS to sound like CB. It already does around here mostly silent

wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:53:42 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
Markthe
wrote:

So spamming like you are doing will make you lose that high speed
connection.

Apparently it won't do that, no matter how much he spams.

indeed Dway (as Hughes net was known till recently does not classofy
responding to harrassemnt as spam or as a violation of its ToS
After all,
you are harrassing him. Mark has plenty of issues, but next to you, he
looks pretty harmless.

With a little work, I think Google can be convinced to bar you from
using its "Groups" posting service. That'll be tough on your, since you
aren't able to post as yourself.

Good luck Dave I have tried god knows but they care nt at all

Did you read about the recent FCC action in yanking the amateur radio
license of a fellow, based on character issues? I think you'll find it
very interesting reading.

can he read?

Dave K8MN

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--

Dave married a whore. "Character issues" anyone?