Old August 18th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? - Mark, Just ignore them.

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:33:22 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

I'm not the one who misread "capacitors didn't *ESCAPE* getting color
coded" for "capacitors didn't *GET* color coded" - YOU DID!

and yet you dare to attack others for there mistakes take the lumps
you earn OM or bow out

Since I have you killfiled, I didn't see the original post, Markie,
and I probably won't see your reply if you post one, but dyslexia
doesn't excuse you for this one. Google has my original post, so I
have no need to defend what others don't understand. Yes, Murky, it's
YOUR mistake ... again.