Old August 18th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? - Mark, Just ignore them.

Al Klein wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:33:22 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

I'm not the one who misread "capacitors didn't *ESCAPE* getting color
coded" for "capacitors didn't *GET* color coded" - YOU DID!

and yet you dare to attack others for there mistakes take the lumps
you earn OM or bow out

Since I have you killfiled, I didn't see the original post, Markie,
and I probably won't see your reply if you post one, but dyslexia
doesn't excuse you for this one. Google has my original post, so I
have no need to defend what others don't understand. Yes, Murky, it's
YOUR mistake ... again.

nope yours but then you make so many and adknowledge none of them

killfile away of course it leaves little ornothing to post about