Old August 18th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default Cease and desist

"FreeSpeechStore" freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in message
news
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:43:58 -0700, an old friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"FreeSpeechStore" wrote...

You're just being flamed, lamed, and trolled by a bunch of brain-dead
CB
radio
****wads. Get over it.

No, he is being flamed, lamed, and trolled by a bunch of dumbass hams,
most of the CBers have him killfiled.

and yet Dr fully half of your posts mention me it is amazing the way you
"ignore" me

althought you over draw I am harrased and flamed by exacctly 2 ham
Wismen and Robeson and there legion of sock puppets

groan Oh, by Cthulhu, Eris, and the Great White Handkerchief. No one
is harassing you *unless* they a 1) forging posts in your name and
with your IP address; 2) making phone calls to you, your family, etc.;
3) sending you/your family/etc snail mail or messages in various other
ways; 4) outright stalking you/your family/etc IRL or (in the workplace)
making unwelcome advances upon you. If none of these things are
happening, and you are just being flamed, lamed, and trolled (with
sockpuppets being created in your honour), then you have no possible
case for harassment. However, each unique sockpuppet is worth one UV
point, and once you have ten points, you can turn them in for your very
own Sombrero! As for what that's worth, nothing much, just entertainment
value. If people are going to show you their rectums, you may as well
take the opportunity to stick daisies, roses (with or w/o thorns), and
other flowering plants in said holes.

Yes, I know, that's kind of ****headed, but I'm kind of a net.****head.
Ask anyone... There is, at any rate, no "other path", excepting the
careful use of a killfile. "Cease and desist" Does Not Work, and Will
Never Work. ISPs will ignore you. Everyone will ignore you.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n

It's a change from his "gte help" posts. And yes, he spelled it that way.