Old August 19th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,alt.homosexual,alt.hackers.malicious
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default some notes on Today in RRAP - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in news:1155937636.008667.316790
@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

an old friend wrote:
we have Robeson admiting his goal is Mayhem and that he enjoys it
we also have Robeson making the silly claim I could "take it elsewhere"
where I can't unless of course I gave robeson what he wants that I like
so many before leave RRAP

we more inane whining from Wismen

we the new fish complaining that I am being boring (wih is nice to read
when that is the gaol of get help bless you and cease and desist to
bore the flamer in to giving it up failing that to show who is stiring
the pot

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC