Old August 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default NBC Port Moresby

wrote:

I am not going to cheat (if I was hitched,I wouldn't ''cheat'' on her)
and look it up first,but I think Port Moresby is in Australasia. I know
a married woman (Mary,her hubby has his own carpentry construction
business) in the Sydney area.She is originally from Kansas.She is about
my age,plus or minus a few years.Sometimes she works at the ball game
stadium.She once told me them Australian Cattle Dogs and other Dogs run
around there and you wont find a farm or ranch in Australasia without at
least one or more Australian Cattle Dogs.
www.acdca.org www.cattledog.com

Port Moresby is the Capital of Papua New Guinea.

It may interest you to know that Queen Elizabeth II is the Chief of State.

There are still quite a few shortwave stations operating in Papua New Guinea.

dxAce
Michigan
USA