Old August 19th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal,alt.folklore.ghost-stories
[email protected] FLjeffbeach@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Recording the back of my scanner ... weird voices

wrote:
Probally the good dead people's spirits go to Heaven.Could be it's the
bad dead people's spirits that follow you home from the grave yards.
cuhulin

I believe that spirits evolve and grow and move up to higher dimensions
over time. Life is a test, a learning lesson. Those who don't evolve
spiritually can't enter higher dimensions because their vibratory rate
is so low. I can see why these spirits hung around the cemetery to
protect it, but unfortunately they sound exactly the same in death
(accents, slang, etc.) as they did in person, and since they are still
in this dimension then it's rather easy for *sensitive* electronic
equipment to pick up their presence - IF they want to communicate.

The first time I went out there I only got one good EVP, which to this
day was the strongest, loudest, and clearest one I ever recorded - it
said "Bring him" in a man's voice after I tripped over a grave. I
reversed it months later and the reversal says, just as clear, "Right
here"...as in "Bring him right here" - of course if any of you listened
to this recording, the majority would say it is a hoax and that only a
living human could have made a voice that clear, but I wouldn't be here
debating this if it was a hoax, and plus I don't see how someone could
possible form a perfect "Right here" out of reversing the words "Bring
him".

I'll try to remember to bring the recording next time I use this
computer, since everything's at home stored on my computer.

After all, it's like a doctor diagnosing a disease without visiting
with the patient. Until you actually listen to the voices you truly
have no idea the clarity - and trust me, these voices aren't like
people talking. They are downright creepy. The tone... they honestly
sound like something out of a horror movie or ghost story.