Old August 19th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] FLjeffbeach@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Recording the back of my scanner ... weird voices

Slow Code wrote:
I wouldn't soil my email address by sending a message to
Coast to Coast.

I tend to agree - most of what is talked about on Coast to Coast is
ridiculous. I may believe in EVP and ITC, but I have my limits, but I
also don't put EVP and ITC in the same class as aliens, mind control
conspiracies, and so on. EVP is a proven phenomenon which can be
repeated consistently with results (but not always right away). And I
believe EVP to be a valid scientific experiment - an ongoing one, since
nobody has definitively come out to explain it away.