Old August 19th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default AM IBOC precludes use of selectable sideband tuning

David Eduardo wrote:
"David" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:24:42 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

If I try to listen to KABC in AMSYNCLSB (or USB) mode I get a jet
engine sound. Same for 570, 1070. HD Radio sucks.

Drake R8B with a transformer coupled 50' random wire.

Edweenie (the fake Hispanic) will be along shortly to tell you that you've
got
it all wrong.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ironically, his station's (1020) IBOC is broken.

We have 29 HD stations on the air: we are modifying the KTNQ site right now
and HD retuns.

Says the Ecuadorian refugee and President of Programming.