Old August 19th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal,alt.folklore.ghost-stories
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Recording the back of my scanner ... weird voices

In article xazFg.9577$Ch.6327@clgrps13,
Al Smith wrote:

Forgive me for pointing it out, but your understanding of spirits
is pathetically crude. They are not physical beings, or energy
beings.

Considering that spirits have a consciousness and a soul (after all,
we're not talking about wine spirits here) then there would have to be
some sort of energy existing within that soul. How could a spirit
reason, project its voice onto tape, manifest, or insert itself into a
dream if it wasn't energy?

If you know what a soul is,

If you had a soul or a conscience you would drop rec.radio.shortwave off
the news group header since this is off topic crap.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California