Old August 20th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Allodoxaphobia Allodoxaphobia is offline

Default 9 m Monopole Analysis

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:44:04 GMT, Owen Duffy wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:52:40 GMT, "Frank's"
Hope you managed to follow my rambling description. To say the
least it requires a lot of tedious data manipulation with Excel.
If you are interested I can e-mail my spread sheets, NEC input
and output files, etc.

You might want to consider a scripting environment to build, run, and
summarise NEC runs.

Windows lacks a good scripting language for this type of application.
Fortunately there are others available, and at no charge. Two that I
have used are PERL and Python.

And, there's REXX (several -- recommend Regina for one) which has
_great_ string handling capabilities.

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
*** Killfiling google posts: http//jonz.net/ng.htm