Old August 19th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
" wrote in
ups.com:

Mark, Just ignore them.

Hey, "Slow," you might want to check your message headers
a bit more carefully. I am not Mark. Neither am I a "mark"
for con games. :-)

it seems that Slowcode think I am some secret maniolator (or is just
realy stupid about programing jammer bots

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Oh, my, another one with "stupid." Tsk, tsk, tsk. :-)

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Yup, a fledgling "dispute manufacturer" busy practicing...

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

"Slow," I've been involved in radio for 53 years. Most of that time
as a professional. As a part of that, I once "worked" a station
ON the moon. No bounce needed. Quarter million mile DX.
Can you top that as an amateur? :-)

I csn about match that Lenn not quite but close