Old August 20th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.michael-jackson
FreeSpeechStore FreeSpeechStore is offline

Default Moronic Outer Filth K00ks from rmcr sure suck fat ass. Ward F Hardman, Jr, Age: 59 (born 1946), Outing Filth snecked

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:00:53 -0700, fha.jonkers wrote:
Lola Stonewall Riot schreef:

Then, of course, consider that the x-poasting of the threads outing Ward
Hardman /began/ in rmcr, and no one forced you guys to x-poast here. Now
that you _are_ x-poasting to AUK, however, we(tinw) are highly inclined
to return the favour for the next decade or so, perhaps longer, because
it seems your group is a motherlode of k00ks, meaning we(tinw) are
interested in it. You might have considered investigating before
x-poasting here, honestly -- we(tinw) won't stop.

Mind if I remind you of something? The "you guys" you are mentioning is no
more than one troll with various accounts who has been spamming rmcr for a
long time with his nonsense -- most people have him killfiled. What you
are doing now, however, is "punishing" an entire (and relatively placid)
group of 100+ subscribers for the actions of a troll that you seem to
dislike as much as the whole rmcr group does. Doesn't that seem a little
unfair?

Isn't life a BITCH? Plus, the alleged multi-nym Google troll insists that
he is, in fact, two different persons, and you sound like you might be
another nym of the same k00k-torll, using better vocabulary. We(tinw)
must investigate further, to see if the entire group is in favour of
outing personal info, has "looked the other way" and given tacit
passive support, or what.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin