Old August 20th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller Bob Miller is offline

Default Icom R75 receiver, Signal Strength Meter

On 18 Aug 2006 05:46:33 -0700, "Jim" wrote:

I would like to add an analogue signal strength meter to my Icom R75
receiver. Has anyone managed to do this, and what's involved? I'm
looking to take a 'real' indication of signal strength from the AGC
line, not just monitoring the audio output.

Thanks

This might be something you could adapt to your Icom, tho' it is made
for specific Yaesu rigs...

bob
k5qwg