Old August 20th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

From: an old friend on Sat, Aug 19 2006 2:18 pm

it seems that Slowcode think I am some secret maniolator (or is just
realy stupid about programing jammer bots

He seems CONFUSED. Maybe that's a result of hearing all
that beeping morse code? :-)

HE seems confused? I should think we all are. I had no idea that Mark
was a maniolator at all, much less a secret one.

Noooooo. I worked a STATION on the moon, namely one of the
ALSEP (Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package). Sent a
command to the SWS (Solar Wind Spectrometer) part, got the
response back on earth.

I can tell that they put a real wind expert on that one.
Good going, Major Hoople.

Dave K8MN