Old August 20th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] Arky_Bob_Rules@yahoo.com is offline

Default What .. no Liberty Net Proclaimation?

Bignose Bernie the OCD'ed Bagelman wrote:
Sounds OK to me Bro! I picked up dis chic at the West Memphis Greyhound Bus
Station last Month. Her name is Kasey. Details snipped

That's the risk you run on the west side of town.

If you thought that was bad, be sure to stay offa LaMar Av. WAY off.

You should of came over to *EAST* Memphis. Germantown.

Lemme know - we'll meet up at the Formosa on Quince if you like
Chinese.

Switchboard it. Then Mapquest it.