Old August 20th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roy Lewallen Roy Lewallen is offline

Default Vertical radiation from horizontal dipole?

Green Egghead wrote:
. . .

Are there multipath solutions using circular polarization
between double side band supressed carrier components?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. What do you mean by solutions
between components? Solutions to what? Or is the question about
polarization between components? If so, what does that mean?

The original question and my answer involved only linearly polarized
fields, not circular or elliptical.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL