Old October 12th 03, 11:43 AM
mike

Jim, N2VX wrote:
Some time ago I saw a kit for a battery charger/conditioner that used
a PC to provide the smarts. It did cell matching, graphs, etc.

Anybody seen one of these around? Can't find the site.

Thanks and 73,
Jim
N2VX

I'd like to see that too.
Mine is GPIB, so not useful for most people. I'd like
a simpler one.
Depends a little on what chemistry you're talking about.
I thought about using a PIC for the A/D and low level stuff
serial interfaced to a HPC for the GUI.
But the 10-bit A/D is a little thin
for detecting small slope changes on NiMH.
mike

laptops and parts Test Equipment
4in/400Wout ham linear amp.
Honda CB-125S
400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $550
Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser