Old August 21st 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Omega One Radio

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I have weak copy on them right now on 13556 LSB. Playing music.
Conditions aren't great at my location, but they're playing music right
now and it's just above my noise floor.

renopithicus?

Sounds like someone might have been in there at 1950 but unsure. I think
he's in
Illinois so might be just a bit to close in for me on that freq.

I can hear the 'HI' beacon out of Connecticut on 13558.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yep. And I think their broadcast ended shortly after I posted...at any
rate, I stopped receiving them.

What is your QTH Steve?

Dale W4OP

I'm in Brooklyn, NY.