Old August 21st 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default agin a few word of explanation for Robeson -

Not Lloyd wrote:
"marika" wrote in message

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
ups.com...

Markie admits he's going to spam!

Markie just stopped by to empty my trashcan and revealed important
breaking news. He is RETIRING in the end of April 2007. He deserves a
rest, and he did
wonderful work. We were very lucky to know him and his great work.

mk5000

"Then I guess we are better off getting there around 11am. "--

sue
/
Oh, would that he'd retire well before then. He is currently semi-retired
anyway, in that he claims he cannot partake in gainful employment due to
some physical malady. His mental malady is on open display, however.
The poor guy suffers from extreme myopia in that he cannot (refuses) see
that he has contributed just as much, if not more, to the demise of this
newsgroup as has Wiseman.

Poor Davey, his fat head is up his fat ass.

Were it not for delusions, Markie would have no mental processes whatsoever.
The interior of his head is just one big, vapid happy bean bag.

Sort of like yours, asshole?