Old August 21st 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
[email protected] new_cw_ham@saintly.com is offline

Default PING: Slow Code

Wanted to thank you for your posts about the code.

Because of you I just upgraded (Saturday) from technician to general. I
breezed the 5 wpm and am up to around 15wpm according to the W1AW
pratice broadcasts. I never would have bothered to learn CW if it
wasn't for you.

I know I only "need" 5 wpm but I am not going to upgrade to extra until
I can cpy 25 wpm SOLID!

This is in honor of my electronic elmer, Slow Code.

Thanks......