Old August 21st 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Transatlantic MW targets

Han ''her Netherlands''? Back in the 1960's there was a music group (if
you aren't from the old South,you probally dont know what I am talking
about) and I remember the first two lines of two of their songs.

Oh,I Lobster,then I Flounder.Another one is,I held her but,she got into
the Train.
I am not too sure if I remember the exact titles of those old songs from
the 1970's and who sang them crazy songs.I sure would like to find them
on a CD or whatever,somewhere.
cuhulin