Old August 21st 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default If Lennie Anderson Went One Day Without Disparging The Amateur Radio Service, Would Andy Rooney's Eyebrows Fall Out? Subtitled: The Feeble Five Backslap Each Other

MorkIsGettingSoFrustratedHeCan'tCrosspostRight@kb9 rqz.com wrote:

"altmilitary.cap"

Idiot!

On 21 Aug 2006 14:37:29 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 14:30:20 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 14:23:02 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

retasked the thread to make a personal attack again

We KNOW that all you do is make personal attacks, Morkie.

nope I don't

Sure you do.

nope I am always willing to discuss radio in these newsgroup nor do I
post nothing but personal attacks

We KNOW you post nothing but personal attacks, Morkie!

YOU don't need to tell US!

And Morkie...You've insulted each and every person who's ever
tired to forthrightly discuss radio with you...

Steve, K4YZ

I have seen one post form you this year that wasn't a personal the
rest have been filled with libel harrassment Copyright violtion sexual
harassment and filth
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/