Old August 21st 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default more thread jacking

K4YZ wrote:
MorkIsGettingSoFrustratedHeCan'tCrosspostRight@kb9 rqz.com wrote:

If Lennie Anderson Went One Day Without Disparging The Amateur Radio
Service, Would Andy Rooney's Eyebrows Fall Out? Subtitled: The Feeble
Five Backslap Each Other
And Morkie...You've insulted each and every person who's ever
tired to forthrightly discuss radio with you...

nope
and you have never tried to discuss radio with me not in 8 years

indeed I have rarely seen you even come close to discussing radio with
another