Old August 22nd 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

jawod wrote in :

So many people need to pump themselves up here. Truly amazing.

I have no interest in your wife's degrees, your home(s), your friends or
anything else. Nor was any "bluff" intended.

My post was in response to the quote above. If that wasn't you, my
apologies. It was a simple statement.

Whew. Sometimes accessing this group is like stepping in dog****.

Usenet radio groups were a lot nicer before ham radio got dumbed down. Now
the ham radio groups have a CB feel to them.

SC