Old August 22nd 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.paranormal,alt.folklore.ghost-stories
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Recording the back of my scanner ... weird voices

Plonk-B-Gone wrote in
:

Telamon wrote:

Forgive me for pointing it out, but your understanding of spirits
is pathetically crude. They are not physical beings, or energy
beings.
Considering that spirits have a consciousness and a soul (after all,
we're not talking about wine spirits here) then there would have to
be some sort of energy existing within that soul. How could a spirit
reason, project its voice onto tape, manifest, or insert itself into
a dream if it wasn't energy?

If you know what a soul is,

If you had a soul or a conscience you would drop rec.radio.shortwave
off the news group header since this is off topic crap.

Plonk

If -YOU- had a conscience (or half a brain), you would realize that you
are being a pompous, hypocritical jackass, condemning others for
-exactly- what you have done over 300 times.

Your Pal,
Plonk

ROFL, Telamon can't just quietly plonk someone, he has to do it with
fanfare.

He can't read this because I'm plonked too. I followed-up to too many
cuhulin posts in one day. That's what got me plonked. LOL. But I ain't
gonna ignore my buddy cuhulin.

SC