Old August 22nd 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default OMEGA ONE STILL GONG STRONG

get help wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0700, n9ogl wrote:

The FCC is looking at VOLTAGE, not WATTAGE, voltage can produce
different types of voltage...again if this is not so, then why do we
have an assortment of light bulbs that range from 60 watts to 100 watts
when you plug them into 110 V??

Because the bulbs has different resistances, dipwad. The power is v^2/r
like any cb operator knows. Free space has a resistance too and it is
377 ohms. But you can't change the resistance of free space like you
can do with a light bulb. So the power is e^2 / 377 watts per square
meter no matter what you do...dipwad. Mark and I are waiting for you to
get that NAL so we can throw a beer enema party you dumbass electrician.

Toad wishes he could fill up the free space between his ears as readily
as he fills up the free space in his rectum.