Old October 14th 03, 02:55 AM
Jim Kelley

"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote:

"Dave VanHorn" wrote in message

After having gone to the ARRL site and listened to the examples, all I
can say is it sounds just like precipitation static and/or loose
connections. No way would I be able to identify one from the other.
I'm just going to have to complain every time I hear noise and make
recordings. If it's noisy enough to be a problem it should be fixed.

Any hope of us non-arrl members getting something to listen to?

Dave,

The ARRL video is not in the "members only" part of the site ...
it's easy to find from the articles on BPL in the public area.

Carl - wk3c

http://216.167.96.120/BPL_Trial-web.mpg
http://216.167.96.120/BPL_Trial-small.mpg