Old August 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default OMEGA ONE STILL GONG STRONG

get help wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0700, n9ogl wrote:

The FCC is looking at VOLTAGE, not WATTAGE, voltage can produce
different types of voltage...again if this is not so, then why do we
have an assortment of light bulbs that range from 60 watts to 100 watts
when you plug them into 110 V??

But you can't change the resistance of free space like you
can do with a light bulb.

in fact you can
So the power is e^2 / 377 watts per square
meter no matter what you do...dipwad.

so?
what matters is what power gets to ANNTENA not what is put out by the
tranmiterr
likewise even where wattage is the issue like the Ham bands I tansmit
with (at the amp) say 3 kw if my my feedline loss is 50percent
Mark and I are waiting for you to
get that NAL so we can throw a beer enema party you dumbass electrician.

no I am quite certain Todd will not get an NAL

indeed I would be pretty sure if I had any reason to believe that Tood
was transmitting over the line somewhat, the FCC doesn't realy care

now find a way to convining accuse Todd staion of somehow devilering
coded messages to Al Queda sleeper cell and you might have a chance at
geting an investagation