Old October 14th 03, 11:26 PM
MVR

Bob,
Jezzzz, give the guy a break. He just lost his friend and your bitching about a
covers, mic and manuals.
Maybe Jim will come over and install them for you also.
Offer the guy's family $5.00 bucks. You just want the stuff for nothing.
I see it time and time again. Slime like you hang around waiting for a ham to
pass on
and then you want the equipment for practicly nothing. Then you sell off the
stuff for a profit.
You make me sick.
----------------------
And Jim, Sorry about your friend. You should take some digital pics of the
equipment and put the stuff on Ebay. There you will get the most money for the
family.

73 and good luck!!
_______________________________

Bob wrote:

What happened to the covers? Without covers, these radios are reduced to
the status of parts rigs. What about microphones and manuals and mobile
brackets?

I have an IC-751 I like but I wonder what you mean by the back cover.

Perhaps you can guess at a price for everything and I might take it all, in
hopes of fixing up some of the stuff to get my money back and then having
the rest gratis.

Let me know.

73, Bob K6DDX