Old August 22nd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

And I say I agree with the problem that mentioned for the cw being needed
and life saving station for the pc with no code.
It'll never work and if it does it will only be working a pc and if that is
not the person then it is not the same
so you can say it didn't work anyway because it wasn't a person that needed
it.
So there.
rb