Old August 23rd 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default OMEGA ONE STILL GONG STRONG

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

get help wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 17:14:56 -0700, n9ogl wrote:

The FCC is looking at VOLTAGE, not WATTAGE, voltage can produce
different types of voltage...again if this is not so, then why do we
have an assortment of light bulbs that range from 60 watts to 100
watts when you plug them into 110 V??

But you can't change the resistance of free space like you
can do with a light bulb.

in fact you can
So the power is e^2 / 377 watts per square
meter no matter what you do...dipwad.

so?
what matters is what power gets to ANNTENA not what is put out by the
tranmiterr
likewise even where wattage is the issue like the Ham bands I tansmit
with (at the amp) say 3 kw if my my feedline loss is 50percent
Mark and I are waiting for you to
get that NAL so we can throw a beer enema party you dumbass
electrician.

no I am quite certain Todd will not get an NAL

indeed I would be pretty sure if I had any reason to believe that Tood
was transmitting over the line somewhat, the FCC doesn't realy care

now find a way to convining accuse Todd staion of somehow devilering
coded messages to Al Queda sleeper cell and you might have a chance at
geting an investagation

Mark,

I think it's best if you don't post in radio threads anymore, you don't
know what you're talking about.

I know but then you think that ham radio can improved by adding back
code tests that NEVER should have been in place

If Todd listens to your advice he could
get into even more trouble than he already is and you could be charged as
an accomplise in his illegal pirate station operations.

I am not giving Todd advice I am pointing out the fact no eveidence
exists that Tood is doing anything ilegal in most terms that means he
is incocent

Then you won't be
able to attend Stevie, Woger, and Lloyd's N9OGL NAL enema beer party, and
they very much want you there to help administer the enema's.

well if Todd were to get an NAL I still would attened any party where
steve was invited

SC