Old August 23rd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party

A1 wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think so....

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

ya gotta love it whenever the FCC backs down & runs in the
opposite direction to get away from their embarrassing
mistakes.

where they doing that
K1MAN?

Todd aint even on the radar right now