Old October 16th 03, 12:02 AM
Thierry

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote in message
Well that's it then no more tuning about listening to AM mw/sw stations

fade
in and out ....no more real radio..... no more hobby......told you all

thing
digital were BAD news.........

Tttt
I like FM but I continue to appreiate SSB too
I like CW but I use packet too.
If you like these oldies, why are you using a high-end transceiver ? You
should use the oldest one and work exclusively with a CW key.

The same objection was already formalted about echolink... see
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/qsl-echolink3.htm

Live with your time and take advantage of the new technologies without
rejecting them.
In all case, the train of progress is there and will continue on iits path
with, or without you.
So if you are smart enough, take the train as we all do ;-)

73's

Thierry
ON4SKY

--