Old August 22nd 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Give up CB for Ham?

Woody wrote:
duhhhhh....LOL

Not a soul understood that or posted an actual rebuttal.

I understand it fully

no rebuttal is posible since it is true
only weak and insecure hams feel the need to put down CB

rb

wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:56:18 -0400, "clfe"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 5 Jul 2006 12:59:29 -0700, wrote:

Alot of people are telling me that CB is just for inbred hicks and that
I should replace the CB in my truck with a ham radio. What do you
think?

By all means replace it and forever leave CB behind. While you're
at it don't forget to remove rec.radio.cb from your newsreader.

Seems to me this original question appeared here about 4 months ago or so!
Is it my news reader replaying OR is someone else "reposting"?

It's the same story over and over. Usually an outcasted ham posts
to rec.radio.cb in this derogitory manner. It's a amateurish attempt
to self justify their superiorirty. They simple put down others in
order to bring themself up.

The only problem is this. If they were truly superior they would never
feel the need to do this. When they resort to putting CB down it does
just the opposite of what they think. It exposes an inferior feeling
and their self conscienceness to it.