Old August 23rd 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Ed is offline

Default Antenna wire

Apart from the challenge of making reliable connections to aluminium,
are there other "issues" that come to mind in using such wire for
antennas?

Owen
--

I've seen comments suggesting that steele core wire is not a good idea
if you live in any kind of humid climate..... the cover clad develops pin-

Ed K7AAT