Old August 23rd 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woody Woody is offline

Default Bush's Draft is startingwhere?

Hey, my recruiter told me I could wear swimming trunks and drink beer at the
pool after-hours during BASIC, and darned if he wasn't right on the money!
He did fail to mention the part about the reduction in rank, though....
rb

wrote in message
news
On 22 Aug 2006 19:51:13 -0700, wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.
And our "Christian" president has just voiced his endorsement of the
"morning after pill".

reservse activation they volonteered

no maybe the recruiter lied to them about whne they could be called up
but anyone that beleives a recruiter is soft in the head
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/