Old August 23rd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default HAMS ACCUSE SMEGMA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friendless Cocksucker wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

I see a NAL in your future.
for?

For you talking to unlicened stations, Morkie!

why would the fcc give Todd an NAL if I do something?

Learn to read, stupid. You are going to get one for talking to
unlicensed stations.

I can it was Todd would get an NAL for some action of mine

besides I wasn't tlaking an unlicensed station

You said you did.

nope

or has yours been
revoked?

Go to a license database and see, dumb****!

well a quick check reveals that No Cocksucker Lloyd has not been issued
an ARS license so, I must assume it was, after all you keep insisting
you are not Wisemen