Old August 23rd 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default If Lennie Anderson Had To Tell The Truth Once, Would Bill Clinton Swear Off Big Mac's and White House Interns? With "Engineers" Like Lennie, It's No Wonder Everything Says "Made In Someplace Other Than The United States"

From: an old freind on Tues, Aug 22 2006 4:16 pm

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
tried the same old tired rhetoric:

But, challenge Robeson or call him in error and one will be
inundated with personal insults. Robeson MUST be right and
he MUST rule. Civil comportment be damned with Robeson in
newsgroups. Those newsgroups were (in his mind) created to
showcase Him?

Yep.

agreeing for once get help

Get help for what?

well a pro needs to way but Id say meglomanina paranoia, pathological
lying for starts

Give up on Robesin, Mark. He MUST remain "right" and He
"must" rule. He isn't interested in civility. Once an
"enemy" of his, always an enemy in his mind. Sick way to
be but he is that way, repeatedly. He just proved it in
the message you replied to.

I use him for punching bag hopeing he might give it up

did you catch the bit where he claims that he is acting as MY firend I
am gald I was not drinking something , i might have choked to death

He is setting the example for all hams. Not going to help
the amateur ranks in getting more hams but that is not,
apparently, his point. Robesin needs to come out on TOP in
his own mind, be chieftan, be the warlord.

he is great as bad example. I use robeson posts as warning to people
all the time I have specail set book marked to us as warning fo r where
their behavoir might lead

He also wants rec.radio.amateur. policy all his own to do with
as he sees fit. [probably to have his daily fits in...]

in a few day weeks or months I will quit this feild signing off here as
KB9RQZ/AE

Ech...

but titles like that are Robeson stock in trade my content in his posts
just ranting on and on about epople instead of Issues

Absolutely true, Mark. He tries to belittle his "enemies" so that
He looks good. Problem is, it is working in reverse and he is only
belittling himself.

indeed