Old August 23rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings
Köi-Lö Köi-Lö is offline

Default get help

an old wrote:

.

It's just an idea.

gee I don't need to free of any of those things.

I wouldn't expect you to need to free of any of those things.

.

If I can, I will.

No. I can always tell when I'm going to have another fit. I get a
really bad headache and my scalp tingles, burns and itches.

It could be worse; you could be psychotic. It could be better; you could
be suicidal.

I am happy person.

Happy holidays.

.

Circulus in demonstrando. You are assuming the conclusion you wish to
draw as a premise, friend.

There's nothing odd about a person my age pursuing an attractive and
mature 15-year old!

You made your bed, friend. Die in it.

you are a forger and flake.

And you, friend, are a(n) tottery orthopaedist.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.